If you haven’t noticed a lot of the “hot” offers come and go faster than a blowjob on prom night.
This might be OK if you like the quick buck, but this way of thinking isn’t the proper way to build a sustainable business.
If you want to still be in this business a year from now you need to focus on the long term.
- Build quality email lists
- Grow relationships with advertisers, networks and other affiliates
- Gain trust in the industry
- Network as much as possible
- Focus on long term niches that will never go away (for example: debt, finance, loans, credit, education, insurance, etc.)
- Provide quality leads and traffic
Yeah the quick and easy money is great, but when the gravy train ends it’s a lot hard to get started again. Long term is the only way to go in my opinion.