I am sure everyone has their own gripes about ad networks they use and I figured I would share some of mine.
Mind you these range over a ton of ad networks and apply to none specifically.
- When I log in I want to see my balance right away
- The ability to delete campaigns shouldn’t be an option
- 24/7 approvals should be standard for big networks. (There are people that grind in the wee hours and like to see results)
- Campaign pixels that don’t include your username (C’mon…)
- When they show you Suggested bids instead of what your competition is actually bidding. (Really think we are that stupid?)
I haven’t even broke the surface on this…more to come.
Feel free to include your gripes in the comments below, perhaps we can make a list for new ad networks to look at before opening shop.